Monday, July 25, 2011

390 lbs x 2 Bench, 375 x 2 Close-Grip, & 345 lbs x 2 Inclines (at 220 lbs)


Pretty good workout today...lots of heavy sets. Hit a new PR by doubling 390 lbs for 2 sets. My previous PR was 385 lbs x 2 for a single set, done last workout. So, hitting 390 lbs for 2 doubles was great. Also, I never used to try heavy close-grips for reps, so I think doing 375 lbs is the most I have ever doubled for close-grips. Same goes for inclines...pretty sure 345 lbs is the most I have doubled, so doing it after the first 4 heavy sets is a great sign of things to come.

Related : ±1±: Cheap Evening Prom Dresses on Sale +99% Buying Plasma HDTV ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com !!1 Bargain Sale Body Solid Leverage Gym !9# 161 Bose Speaker For Sale




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links