Friday, December 16, 2011

395 lb Bench Press (at 220 lbs)


I went to hit 400 lbs on Sunday and my warm ups felt heavy and slow. I think because I went to failure on the workout prior, so it was time for a break. All I did Sunday was warm up to 355 lbs and then do some speed work with 250 lbs (6 sets of triples with 3 different grips). Then I did some very light reverse-bands and called it a day. Today I kept it very simple. I warmed up to 355 lbs to see how it felt. 355 lbs went easy and felt good, so I tried out 375 lbs. That also felt easy and reasonably fast (for me). So, I threw on 395 lbs and hit a single. That was it for today.

Leupold Rangefinder Clearance Sale




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links